CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM MEMBER—WHOLESALE
Osmia is a growing natural skin care company. We are proud to produce top quality, beautiful products with extraordinary, consciously-sourced ingredients that really work. We are passionate about wellness and about building a strong team in our hometown of Carbondale, Colorado.
In this role, you will learn our standard order fulfillment process and help our team ship beautiful Osmia products across the country and around the world. Over time, you will also learn order processing, packing, shipping and payment recording for wholesale orders. You will have the opportunity to contribute to strengthening the relationship between Osmia and our wholesale customers, and help communicate with other members of the team about wholesale orders to ensure a functional balance between wholesale and direct order processing. You will become knowledgeable about Osmia products, ingredients, and brand standards and be able to communicate those externally to wholesale customers. You will report to the Osmia Customer Experience Operations Manager. We are looking for a flexible team member in this role who is willing to support the overall business as needed and who can maintain clear and positive communication channels, helping us build an awesome team environment. You will have support from your manager as well as from our Production Team, our Packaging Team, our Purchasing & Inventory Manager, and support for finance and accounting to help you learn our business. In partnership with the CX Operations Manager, a portion of your work will also include:
- Processing direct customer orders as needed, assisting with returns and tracking lost shipments or other CS issues
- Organizing finished goods inventory and wholesale shipping supplies and marketing collateral, assisting with batching, labeling, and packaging of finished products if necessary
- Helping to keep all workspaces clean and organized and contributing to daily maintenance in the shipping department
- Maintaining accurate Wholesale customer records in DEAR inventory management system
- Maintaining DropBox files for internal references and for sharing materials with Wholesale customers
- Maintaining updated order reports for the Production Team to assist in production planning and inventory allocation
- Assisting with quarterly physical inventory counts
- Assisting CX Operations Manager with researching potential retailers or opportunities, researching existing partner social media or promotions
- Technical proficiency with Mac computers and applications such as Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets, and web-based software for inventory or file management - we will train you on the systems you'll use, but you need to have an aptitude for navigating software
- Problem solving skills - as we scale up the business, we need energetic, positive, solution-based thinkers to implement changes to help grow our company, and an ability to learn on the fly
- Attention to detail, neat work habits and handwriting, and excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills, strong email and phone communication skills
- Fluency in English, with excellent spelling and grammar, and an ability to reflect our brand voice in emails
- Good math skills to ensure accurate order packing, invoicing, and ability to assist in general inventory management
Note regarding physical demands:
To perform the essential functions of this job successfully, team members are regularly required to stand, reach, handle small objects, sit, walk, kneel, or crouch. Team members must be able to stand, bend, and reach for up to eight hours on some days. Employees must be able to work at a computer for up to eight hours on some days. Employees regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, sometimes lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more weight with another team member. Safety masks must be worn during any activities that generate dust or fumes and ventilation must be on. Ear protection may be worn during loud activities. Employees are required to follow safety measures while performing daily work and learn new safety procedures as our equipment and work space evolve.
Our workplace is kept free of all synthetic fragrances, from laundry detergent to perfume to hair care, as well as any tobacco smoke residue.
This position may be part-time or full-time depending on fit with the candidate.
Part-time hours are 20 hours a week plus some occasional additional time in this position. Benefits include an annual wellness stipend, Osmia gift cards, paid time off, holidays, and eligibility for Osmia’s matching 401(k) plan.
Full-time hours are 40 hours a week plus some occasional overtime in this position. Full-time position benefits include the benefits above plus a 75% contribution to monthly premiums for health insurance and scaled-up paid time off and holiday pay policies.
Job Location: Carbondale, CO 81623
Job Type: Full-time, in-house. This is not a remote work opportunity.
Compensation: $22-$25 per hour, depending on experience. Both part-time and full-time positions are eligible for benefits.
Required language: English
Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. Osmia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.